Friday, July 25, 2014

Forevalivin

DEVAN DMARCUS (aka"3-D")

The INCOMPARABLE musician, DEVAN DMARCUS (aka "3-D", aka DEVAN DUNSON), has released a new single, CUT BEFORE I LEAVE, that is as COOL and as HIP and as SEXY as HE is!  Hell, his track, AIN'T COOL, is HOT AS FIRE, too!!!!!  Devan's swag reminds me of a young D'Angelo, except he raps and spits spoken word instead of singing.  And he sports long locs instead of cornrows!

Overt masculinity oozes from every pore on his body.  He's not the biggest guy in terms of stature, but his presence is so dang IMMENSE one would think he could EASILY take down a 7 ft tall Goliath in a single rhyme!

DEVAN, I HEAR you!  I SEE you!  I FEEL you!  And I hope and pray to continue being a BLESSING to you!!!

Check out the rest of DEVAN's music HERE!
And his Instagram HERE!
And his ESSENCE Online pictorial HERE!


ALL photos by James C. Lewis for Noire3000 | N3K Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment