Sunday, July 13, 2014

"Jackie Harris"

LAURIE METCALF

I just returned from the grocery store, and, I tell ya, livin' here in L.A. sure has its perks!  While in the store, I chatted up "Jackie Harris."  Who, you ask?  None other than ridiculously talented actress, LAURIE METCALF, of my all-time favorite television show, ROSEANNE.  That's right, Roseanne's sister, JACKIE!

Anyway, Laurie was with her tall 14-year-old son, Donovan, and I stopped and chatted 'em up about his height.  They were both very sweet and friendly.  A part of me wanted to tell her how much I loved her performance on ROSEANNE, but I didn't want to possibly be a bother, so I said nothing about the show.

When I went to check out, the guy ahead of me told me he wanted to take a photo with her.  I told him I just wouldn't bother anyone with that kind of request.  I think I saw him waiting outside the grocery store to "run into" her when she exits.  Well, whatever works for him.

I'm simply happy to have spoken with her and her son.  I hope they could read my happiness in my face and in my actions.  'Cause goodness knows, I was truly HAPPY to have seen them.

No comments:

Post a Comment