Monday, November 17, 2014

Country Roads, Take Me Home


Since 2009 I've been renting cars from Enterprise.  I'm such a great customer, I'm now deemed a Platinum Member.  Heck, I drive a different car every week.  Yeah, I'm sure if I added up all my rentals in dollars and cents, I could have my OWN car.  But you know what?  I don't want the hassle of car ownership.  I don't want to be concerned with insurance, maintenance, registration, etc.  I like having a car when I need it.  Honestly, that's just fine with me.

Well, in a bit, I'll be returning the Toyota Camry I've been driving.  Later in the week, I'll drive away from the lot with another vehicle.  I've grown hella fond of the Chevy Malibu and Chevy Cruze.  So, hopefully, I'll get one of those!

I'll be thrilled to drive whatever the good folks at Enterprise give me.

'Cause, after all, "beggars" can't be choosers. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment