Saturday, April 4, 2015

Griffith Park and Me

Griffith Park Observatory

Since I moved here to Los Angeles back in 2000, I have had a love affair with Griffith Park.  When I lived in Korea Town, I would hop into my car and drive over to the park by 10 AM each morning.  There, I'd do push-ups at the site of an abandoned snack cafe.  Then, I'd walk up the mountain to the Observatory, then walk back down the mountain.  The exercise was exhilarating.  And I enjoyed meeting all the new people I'd encounter along my path.

Today, I still enjoy the park.  In fact, I'm gonna head over there as soon as I type this post.  I've already completed my push-ups for the day, so I'll simply walk when I get there.  I'll park alongside Travel Town, then walk to the zoo and back.  Yeah, that's what I'll do!

There's no love like the love between Griffith Park and ME!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment