Thursday, December 31, 2015

All About New Year's Eve


Here it is New Year's Eve already.  I mean, there's literally less than 24 hours left in the year 2015.

What have I accomplished?

Truth be told, I have completed a few writing assignments and submitted them to various writing competitions.  None of my scripts succeeded to the finish line, though.

I was bumped up to Principal performer on not one, but two national commercials.

I was able to close out the year with a particular debt looking less and less ominous.

I was able to attend my very first 50th birthday celebration for a sibling.  Three others had passed without my presence.

No, romance didn't embrace me this year.  But I'm open to it whenever it decides to sneak up on me and wrap its loving arms around me.  I love a great hug.

I feel good to be ALIVE and WELL.

Celebrating my 52nd birthday only (9) days ago was a BLESSING.

I'm looking forward to what the New Year brings.

I'll exercise more.

I'll write more.

I'll travel more.

I'll enjoy time with loved ones more.

I'll give more gratitude for simply being.

I pray for everyone and everything.

Happy New Year's Eve!!!!!

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment