Saturday, January 9, 2016

Powerball Frenzy


In a few hours, the Powerball Lottery will select it's winning numbers.

The jackpot is the largest in U.S. lottery history:

$900, 000, 000.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right: NINE-HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS!!!!

WOW!!!!!!

Usually, I only play one ticket, 'cause all you need is one ticket to win.

Well, tonight, I decided to "splurge!"

So, um, I bought FOUR tickets!!!  Haaa!

Man, winning that jackpot would change EVERYTHING for a brotha!!!

Oops, let me be more specific: winning the jackpot would change everything FOR THE BETTER for a brotha!  :)

I'm winning SOMETHING substantial tonight!!!

That's my story FAITH, and I'm stickin' to it!!!

Now, what will be, will be!

UPDATE: Well, the numbers have been drawn and I lost miserably DIDN'T match enough of 'em to even win a single DOLLAR!  So, that means I'll be buying a few more tickets for NEXT week's drawing.  Jackpot: over a BILLION DOLLARS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment