Thursday, December 22, 2016

53 Years BLESSED!


I Charles Andrew Montgomery Jr, alias Cam Montgomery Jr, alias Beany, contain IMMEASURABLE GRATITUDE for being BLESSED to welcome the beginning of my 53rd year of LIFE!!!

I give GRATITUDE for my HEALTH!

I give GRATITUDE for my SIBLINGS!  And that includes my two, eldest nieces who, in MY eyes, are my siblings!

I give GRATITUDE for EXTENDED FAMILY and FRIENDS!

I give GRATITUDE for my SANITY!  Yep, I said SANITY!  So what if it isn't as fully intact as it was some 25 years ago.  It's STILL in MY possession!  Lol

All jokes aside, my life IS a BLESSING and I am a BLESSING!  I OWN that!

I am THANKFUL, THANKFUL, THANKFUL for EVERYTHING I AM!

And for MANY things I am NOT!

I fully intend to spend this day spreading as much JOY as I can muster to EVERY, LIVING BEING I encounter!!!

So let it be WRITTEN.

So let it be DONE!!!!

1 comment: