Tuesday, February 21, 2017

How Great Thou Art


I stumbled across the embedded video below on the terrific and uplifting Facebook page: Breathing For Peace.

For the past seven years, I have been volunteering my time, every other Sunday, at a beautiful residence for the elderly.  After watching this video, all I have to say is that the residents of "my" residence had better be dang happy I don't possess the singing talent of the young lady in the video: Olivia Erway.  If I had such a talent, the residents would NEVER be able to shut me up!

As we can plainly see, Olivia's great-grandmother was spiritually moved by Olivia's angelic voice.  So moved that she even sang along.  What a POWERFUL moment that was!

I think I'm gonna listen to Olivia's voice a few more times before I go to bed.

'Cause, just as it did for her great-grandmother, it moves me, too!!!

OLIVIA ERWAY, oh, how great thou art!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment