Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Romper Room


Social media is ablaze with discussions about a group of designers who want to manufacture and market rompers for men (RompHim).  Yes, this idea has met with much derision from men and women across social media, but apparently SOMEBODY wants to see men wearing these outfits because the designers have raised damn near $365,000 via crowdfunding.

What are rompers, you ask?


Well, to me, they look like upscale pajamas!  But they're a one-piece (top and bottom) garment.  Women have been wearing them for ages, so, now, the creators of Romp Him think it's only fair that men get a crack at 'em, too.


I'm tellin' you, fellas who have similar builds to mine would look great in some of the styles.  I really like the outfit I posted at the beginning of this blog post.  I have no doubt I could rock that with confidence!

I've gotta admit, though, I'm truly shocked that the designers have managed to generate enough interest to raise more than a quarter of a million dollars.  And in less than a month!  That's wild to me!!!!

Geez, I could use $365K right about now!

With that kind of money, I'd HAPPILY wear a romper 24/7! 

No comments:

Post a Comment