Monday, July 17, 2017

Disney's D23 2017



This past weekend was a HOOT!



I worked at Disney's biannual D23 Expo and truly enjoyed seeing all the Disney fanatics having the time of their lives!




Folks were dressed up as their favorite, Disney characters!  I love all their creativity and their commitment to detail.






I was blown away by the "Barista Art (Baristart)" of artist, Michael Breach.  I mean, the man actually paints Disney/Pixar/Marvel characters on a latte canvas.  I stood next to him for a lot of the day, talking to onlookers and otherwise just promoting him and his terrific talent!


I also got a kick out of the drone presentation by Andy Taylor (left) and Jeff Flowers of Propel.  Both young gentlemen live in Utah.  The next time they make it back to Southern Cali, I'm gonna have to take 'em out!  They truly were a great addition to D23.


If I'm asked back in two years, I'm gonna have to be an MC on one of the stages, 'cause I'm made of the necessary stuff to do just that!  And because I wanna sit down and jaw jack with interview folks like LADY "O!"  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment