Monday, July 3, 2017

Goin' Back To Indiana


After a delightful 10-day visit, my INCREDIBLE brother and EQUALLY INCREDIBLE sister-in-law have returned home to Indiana.

Honestly, having them visit is always a true joy for me.  Noooo, not because he pays for all most of the meals.

But because being around them is simply an AWESOME experience!

While here, we ate at a number of terrific restaurants:

Kincaid's in Redondo Beach.

Cafe del Rey  and The Warehouse in Marina Del Rey.

Wood Ranch BBQ & Grill at The Grove.

The dinner at Wood Ranch was really special because Tyshawn and Stacey joined us, along with my sister-in-law's daughter, Tiffany, and Tiffany's friend, Megan.

Our 'last supper' was at The Warehouse.  And afterwards, we walked around Lake Balboa.  Okay, we actually walked to a bench at the lake and sat down.  Didn't quite make it around the lake.  Haaa!


Before they left, they presented me with a brand, spankin' new pair of shoes: Nike Sock Dart in Medium Grey.

Yes, I'm wearing them in the pic of us at the top of this blog post!!

The next time I see everybody will be Christmas in Indiana.

Family...

Don't believe me?

Just watch!  LOL  :) :) :) :) :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment