Saturday, December 16, 2017

Simply EVERYTHING!

Gowans Sectional Collection

I tell ya, besides food, my most passionate love is an oversized sectional sofa!

Yep!  You heard it right!

A sectional sofa!

I just love 'em!

Interestingly enough, I don't even own one.  My sofa is an uncomfortable sleeper sofa.

Before I brought it home, I could have sworn it felt comfortable.  I sat on it.  I really did.

But since then, the sucka is the WORST!!!!!!!  Sitting on it feels like I'm just sitting on wood.  The cushions suck!  I have to replace them.  Or at the very least, refill them with something a lot more cushy!

The sectional sofa featured above is from the Gowans Sectional Collection.  It retails for $3199.99.

Um...my sleeper sofa cost nowhere near that, so maybe that's a tell-tale sign!

I see the Gowans sectional sofa for sale online at Birch Lane and Wayfair.  I don't know why Wayfair sells it for more money, but I'm sure they have their greedy reason!

Oversized sectional sofas are simply EVERYTHING to me!

Simply EVERYTHING!!!!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment