Sunday, January 14, 2018

Sh*thole


Controversy seems to embrace him at every turn.

He may or may not have said his latest, alleged, hateful comment.

But what we all know for sure is that the man is unlike any President this country has ever known.

More brash.

More blunt.

Less compassionate.

Less interested.

Despite his shortcomings, those who root for him, root for him.

And those who don't, want him sacrificed don't.

Truth be told, I don't follow his every move.

Hell, truth be told, I only know what I know hear about him from social media posts.

I don't watch television news, nor scour political websites to read up on his latest missteps.

And I don't because I want the remaining time I have left on this planet to be as calm and as stress free as humanly possible.

So, Trump, you do you.

And I'll do me.

And we'll mutually agree not to keep abreast of the shenanigans of the other.

Um...but if the American public can figure out a way to get the man ousted from 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., I'm all ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment