Sunday, April 1, 2018

Spring Break Beauties


My niece, RAQUEL, is one heckuva mother! Every Spring Break, she takes her daughters on a mini-vacation!

This year, they hopped aboard a cruise ship and visited the Bahamas, Grand Turk Island and the Dominican Republic.

And from the look of the photos, they seem to have had one heckuva time!




I hope and pray those girls realize how incredibly special their mother is!

I hope they truly understand how much THOUGHT, EFFORT and UNCONDITIONAL LOVE she calls upon to provide them such incredible life experiences!!!!!!


BRAVO, Raquel (aka "Raci"), you are providing some of the BEST memories your girls could ever have!  EVER!

Heck, if my great nieces are even a QUARTER as intelligent as their mother, I'm pretty sure they know how special she is.  Yep!  They KNOW!


Dang, truth be told, I'd be THRILLED to grow up to be HALF as special as she some day!

Haaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment