Wednesday, May 2, 2018

NEXT!


Today I spent the better part of the day, sending out e-mails to voice-over agencies, in search of representation.

Well, I sent out one e-mail at 4:53 PM, and the agent replied at 5 PM.


Yep! She could have simply replied: "Don't call us, and we won't call you." Haaa!

After I read the note, I immediately went to the agency's website and listened to some of their voice talent. Admittedly, every sample I listened to was stellar. Absolutely stellar. In my humble opinion, though, the difference between their samples and mine was simply the production value. Not the voice. I would put my voice up against any voice actor's. Yes, some can do far more voice characterizations than I can, but what I CAN do is equally as good as theirs.

Enough about that, though. I kept sending out e-mail after e-mail regardless.

What I know for sure is that I can be rejected by a THOUSAND, more agencies, and be the exact cup of tea of only one.

And that's just fine.

'Cause all I need is ONE!

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Dang it, did that woman really listen to my sample?????

'Cause, shoot, I sounded GOOD!!!!! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment