Friday, May 4, 2018

Singing On His Own


The television landscape is inundated with singing, competition shows, but I don't watch any of 'em.

What I do, though, is take a peek at individual performances that go viral.

And the audition of Calum Scott, on Britain's Got Talent, blew me away!

A little backstory: in 2015, Calum's younger sister auditioned for the show directly before his audition. She was not chosen to move forward in the competition, so, since he was next, the judges thought he'd feel incredibly nervous. Maybe he did, but his performance didn't illustrate such.

As his sister stood in the wings, watching his audition, he proceeded to rip the roof off the auditorium.

Honestly, his performance moved me so much, I added it to my YouTube playlist.

Simply stunning!

No comments:

Post a Comment