Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Who????


This Bill Cosby case only reaffirms for me the belief that the ONLY person in our lives we can ever TRULY know is OURSELVES.

In my humble opinion, people only tell us what they want us to believe.

If they want us to believe the truth, they tell us the truth.

If they want us to believe a lie, they tell us a lie.

Or tell us nothing.

Simple as that.

I also realize that people can be KIND, LOVING and GENEROUS to some, while being CONNIVING and VINDICTIVE to others.

Everybody is multi-dimensional.

I suspect I've done things in my past (and maybe still in the present) that some folks wouldn't believe I've done (or do). And vice versa.

All I know is that I live each day determined to treat others the way I want to be treated.

But I don't feel an iota of obligation to explain to anyone what I truly feel about ANYTHING that doesn't directly involve them.

So, I'll continue telling folks what I want them to believe.

Which oftentimes is the TRUTH.

But sometimes not.

No comments:

Post a Comment