Monday, November 26, 2018

Keep The Faith



When I first watched the video posted below, its POWER compelled me to JUMP TO MY FEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POWERFUL!

I am 54 years blessed and have NEVER felt a sense of professional fulfillment.

Nor romantic bliss.

But, for some CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY reason...

I STILL BELIEVE experiencing both is within my grasp!

I DO make a DIFFERENCE.

And as long as I keep pushing forward, I CAN achieve what I SEEK!

I CAN!!!!!!!

I wake up every morning and go to bed every night, feeling hopeful that ALL things that happen in my life are for MY good...

Because I STILL have FAITH!!!

I wish the best for EVERY living thing!!

And ALWAYS WILL!

Regardless of AGE, RACE, CREED, COLOR, SEXUAL PREFERENCE, EDUCATION, FINANCES...

ALL people DO make a DIFFERENCE!

DON'T YOU QUIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment