Thursday, December 6, 2018

I Love A Rainy Night



Last night, southern California was blessed with RAIN!

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't begin to describe how much I love walking in rain.

Sleeping while it's raining.

Listening to rain.

I went out to catch a private screening of Jennifer Lopez's new film, Second Act. Afterwards, I stuffed my face at Wood Ranch, then happily strolled home in the rain.

I had an umbrella, so I wasn't worried about a thing!

I walked from Burbank, through Toluca Lake, then made my merry way to my place in West Toluca Lake/NoHo.

I said, hello, to every pedestrian I passed along my trek. It was nice to see I'm not the only person who enjoys rain walks.

Heck, I hope it rains again tomorrow night, so I can take another late night stroll!

No comments:

Post a Comment