Thursday, May 27, 2010

I Say...I Say

Went to the park today to rehearse the material for the audition I'm filming this Sunday.  I have to know my lines inside and out so that I can play around with them and do whatever I want with them.  It's been a minute since I've had to memorize lines.  And, if the previous auditions I've had this year are any indication, it's IMPERATIVE that I rehearse, rehearse, rehearse!!  I CANNOT f*ck this up, 'cause I'm only gettin' ONE chance to film the darn thing.  What did Eminem say?

"You better lose yourself in...the moment.

You own it, you better never let it go.
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow.
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime, yo."

I GOTTA be ready!  I GOTTA SEIZE this opportunity and make it WORK for me!  And I SHALL!!!!!  I'm doin' NOTHIN' ELSE 'til I've filmed this audition!

No comments:

Post a Comment