Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'd Do It For You

Earlier today I asked a friend to film me for something I'm auditioning for.  He told me that he'd do it, but that I had to nail it in one take.  What he didn't say was that he didn't want to mess around with editing the piece after it was filmed like he did the first time he filmed something for me.  And, I know that what isn't said is the real story in every story.  Well, I'll rehearse my butt off 'til I have my copy memorized down pat.  Then, I'll go to his place, film it in one take and leave there almost as quickly as I arrived.  -- I truly hate asking people for anything.  And I mean, anything!  I always think to myself that I've been and still am the type of fella who would do most anything to make my friends' lives easier.  And I'll continue being that kind of guy because, truth be told, I want to be treated precisely the way I treat others.  And, if I gotta show 'em how to treat me, so be it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment