Friday, May 7, 2010

No Drink Minimum

I just returned from watching the aftermath of a head-on, auto collision.  The dude who did the hittin' was DRUNK!  Of course, he didn't have a scratch on him.  The chick he hit, though, had a fat lip.  Her beautiful BMW was trashed!  At least, the front of it was.  And so was his SUV.  He was able to make a call to his wife before the police took him away.  When she arrived, she wept like a baby.  Don't ask me why, but I walked up to her and told her I'd pray for her. Then I hugged her as she wept.  She thanked me, then went to take care of his vehicle.  Honestly, I felt for her.  I felt for the girl he hit.  And I felt for him.  I did indeed say a prayer like I said I would.  I hope & pray everybody is fine.  Car accidents are the worst!

No comments:

Post a Comment