Monday, October 4, 2010

You Gotta Have Ends!

On a daily basis I notice that family, friends, acquaintances and strangers have their hands out for MONEY!  Somebody ELSE's money!  Here in L.A. folks either want you to give them money to make a film, make a musical cd, attend their showcases, cabarets, etc., or simply help them pay their bills.  It's nonstop!  I don't like the idea of borrowing, thus I'm not keen on the idea of lending, either.  However, giving is another story.  Well, in my mind, lending and giving are one and the same.  Don't loan money that you can't afford to give away!!!!  Anyway, I say all this to say that lately I've been bombarded with requests to help folks finance their filmmaking endeavors.  I haven't given a cent yet.  But I might.  I just might.

No comments:

Post a Comment