Tuesday, August 2, 2011

25 Yrs Ago

This past weekend I had the honor of breaking bread with a fraternity brother, Zaheer Ahmed Shan, his lovely wife, Christine, two of his beautiful children and his younger brother, Tanveer.  We dined at the star-gaving, sushi joint, Katsuya.  The food was fine, but the company was exceptional!  I have Facebook to thank for reconnecting us.  We hadn't seen each other since college graduation, 1986!!!  Yes, we've changed in appearance:  me---bald and him---not as thin as he used to be.  But boy oh boy has he thrived professionally.  Me?  Not so much!  But I'm here.  And I'm healthy.  So, there!  :)  --- After dinner, we walked the Hollywood Walk Of Fame.  I hope everybody had a blast.  Zaheer and Tanveer came out to take the California Bar Exam.  It still impresses the heck outta me that Zaheer can have a thriving, medical practice and STILL manage to graduate law school, too!  You talk about an over-achiever!!!!  What a great family!  I hope & pray he knows how blessed his life is!   

No comments:

Post a Comment