Thursday, September 8, 2011

Oprah Winfrey LIVE!

Today, I made sure to set aside the hour from 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM so I could watch a live interview with Oprah Winfrey on Facebook.  As I am breaking into the world of moderating Q&A sessions, I couldn't help but wish I was Sheryl Sandberg during the hour.  Although she seemed a little starstruck, she asked questions intelligently.  The hour zipped by.  As everyone who knows me knows, I have a verrry soft, warm spot in my heart for Ms. Winfrey.  And today's interview made that spot even softer and warmer.  I wish her colossal success with OWN.  And sooner, rather than later, I hope to make a contribution to the network in the form of MY OWN talk show!  Or, at the very least, appearing as a host on SOME show on the network!  A man has to have dreams, you know!  Oh what a waste of space on this earth if all I did was think "realistically."

No comments:

Post a Comment