Thursday, April 5, 2012

Always ALVESTER



Last week I went to Skinny's Lounge around the corner from my apartment and checked out the live performance of singing sensation, ALVESTER.  I was excited to go because I was gonna record a video of his performance with my new Samsung Galaxy S2 phone. Okay, I did indeed record him, but I didn't really know what I was doing.  Thus, at times, I recorded him sideways.  Lesson learned:  select one way to hold the phone while recording and STICK with it!!!  I'll always use the panoramic view and never hold the phone vertically!!!!  Anyway, Alvester sounded terrific even if his sound system wasn't exactly what he wanted.  I told him afterwards that I'm DYING to hear him in an acoustic setting like MTV's Unplugged series.  I know he'd sound INCREDIBLE in that setting.  The kid truly has the chops to make a verrrrrrrry nice living as a recording artist/performer.  And I'm gonna help him as best I can!!!  --- Below is my recording of ALVESTER!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment