Monday, April 16, 2012

Not Guilty!


Today was my second time going downtown for jury selection.  And, just like the first time, I sat around the courthouse all day to be told I wasn't needed.  Oh well, I'm sure I'll be sent another summons within the next 18 months.  It seems that if you respond to a summons, you are on their "go-to" list from that point onward.  Once, I was even sent a summons via CERTIFIED mail!!! --- As always is my custom, I made the best of my time today.  I continued reading Robert McKee's, Story and enjoyed a delicious lunch at California Pizza Kitchen with my homie, Chris.  He works only a few blocks away from the courthouse, so, visiting him was a treat.  Oh, so was the lunch!!  I'm not sure why, but I always love it when someone else picks up the meal tab!  Haaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment