Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Staring At The Stars

Last night I went to the taping of Dancing With The Stars.  I took my friend, Stephen, with me since he enjoys the show as much as I do.  Anyway, we sat in the first balcony, first row.  The seats were just fine for me.  Well, their location was just fine.  The actual seats were sooo close together that I don't see how anyone even slightly overweight could fit into them comfortably.  'Cause lean folks like me sure couldn't!!!

Stephen and I had a blast.  Turns out he was even visible on camera when he went home and watched the show on television.  Good for him!!  Would I go back if I was offered tickets again?  Well...only if I didn't have anything else to do.  It's one of those situations where once you've seen it live, you don't really mind watching it on television from that point forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment