Thursday, August 30, 2012

From Temporary To Permanent In One Gunshot

The entertainment world has lost yet another bright and shining light to suicide.  A couple of weeks ago it was film director/producer, Tony Scott.  Today, it was hip hop, music executive, CHRIS LIGHTY.  From all news reports, it appears he shot himself with a 9 MM pistol at his home in the Bronx.  And it appears that money woes might have been a catalyst.  Geez, you never know what people are thinking.  But what I do know for myself is that virtually every aspect of life is temporary.  I accept that fact and keep it moving.

Well, now that I think about it.  I reckon there is at least ONE aspect of the circle of life that ISN'T temporary.  That would be DEATH.  Or, heck, maybe we do come back.  No one I know can tell me for sure. --- God bless Chris and his family.  And God bless all others who believe that whatever they're going through now is something other than temporary.  Yes, God bless them.

No comments:

Post a Comment