Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New ME in 2-0-1-3!

I rang in the New Year at One Church International in The Arc Theater (see actual service below).  And, I have to tell you, Touré Roberts truly put his foot into the service!  Whew!  Had me on my feet!  One of the comments he made that truly moved me was that I should leave back in 2012 those activities and people that stand in the way of me fulfilling my destiny.  Don't drag 'em into 2013!!  I knew precisely what he meant.  And I pledged to God and to myself that I would heed Touré's words.  It won't be easy.  But it'll be worth it.

If I keep my heart and mind open, I can clearly see that becoming an active member/volunteer in the church can help change my life for the better.  I feel sooo full after I leave Touré's services.  Now, the must-do work is at hand:  develop and outline a plan to put me on the path to living my highest life.  I am blessed with breath, so any & everything is possible!

Happy New Year to one and all!  Amen.


the1channel on livestream.com. Broadcast Live Free

No comments:

Post a Comment