Monday, March 11, 2013

I'll Cover You

Michael McElroy

Years ago, while living in the NYC area, I used to dance my heart out at a club on W. 27th St. called, SOUND FACTORY.  My friends and I would arrive at 2 AM and carry on 'til 9 AM or so!  Sometimes, I'd even leave the club and go directly to work at MACY*S!!!!  Ahh, gotta love youth!

One night at Sound Factory I met a handsome, tall drink of water who wound up being one helluva singer and musician.  As I got to know him, I discovered he also performed on Broadway.  Well, tonight I was surfing YouTube as I'm known to do and stumbled across a video of him performing in the Broadway musical, RENT.  And, boy, oh boy, does he sound gooooooooooood!!!  I've watched the dang video a dozen times!!!!  I also reached out to him on Facebook, so I hope he accepts my friend request.

Ladies and gentlemen, it's my pleasure to introduce you to the smooth sound of the very talented, Mr. MICHAEL MCELROY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment