Friday, March 15, 2013

Where I Wanna Be

CeCe Winans

It's almost 1 AM and I am about to hop into bed and watch an episode of, OZ.  Later today, I will be elbow-deep into my sitcom script.  For sure.  At this moment, though, I wanna be in the presence of God.  Just Him.  And me.  And CeCe.  Interestingly enough, when CeCe released her debut, solo album, I wasn't knocked out by it because she wasn't belting out the songs.  Instead, she sang prettily and softly.  Today, I realize I simply wasn't mature enough then to appreciate what she was doing.  But now, I fully appreciate and almost maniacally love it.

Today.  Right now.  At this very moment.  I am releasing worries thoughts about all I am not.  And choosing to celebrate all that I am.

One can only learn to do that, you know, when he is...


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment