Tuesday, November 5, 2013

K. Michelle Is Very Special


I don't know where the heck I've been for the past three months, but I had NEVER heard the song, V.S.O.P., 'til a week ago!  I had seen photos of its singer, K. MICHELLE, all over the internet and read about her "beef" with TAMAR BRAXTON, but had never heard her music nor seen her on VH1's Love & Hip Hop Atlanta.  Well, all that has changed.  I simply went to YouTube the other day and watched the song's video.  WOW is all I can say!  The song is hella catchy and she's SINGIN' her face OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I know it's probably hard for most cats to get past her enormous posterior, but if they manage, they'll hear one helluva voice!

Madeline told me earlier today that she really likes the song.  She thought someone else was singing it, though.  I had to let her know that it's K. Michelle blowin' on that track!  Honestly, I just added the song to one of my YouTube Playlists and have it on REPEAT!!!!  I LOVE it!  Absolutely LOVE it!!!!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment