Tuesday, November 19, 2013

KINDNESS ROCKS!


Earlier today I found a credit card in the street next to a parked SUV.  I walked home, hopped onto Facebook and looked up the name on the card.  Turns out the person (a young lady) and I have an FB friend in common.  Anyway, I sent her a message and within TWO minutes later, we met up near the SUV (which I believe was parked in front of her apt. bldg) and I returned her credit card.  She was ELATED!  When I returned back home she had already sent me another message thanking me again.

Her exact words were:

"I just wanted to say thank you so so much.  You could've easily just taken it and ran off.  I cannot thank you enough!  There needs to be more people in the world like you!  I hope you have an amazing day because you are an amazing person!!" 

KINDNESS ROCKS!!  And so does FACEBOOK, for without it, I would never have located her!!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment