Friday, January 31, 2014

All In The Family

BILL GARVEY & SONS

Today, I stumbled across this BEAUUUUUUTIFUL photo on the page of one of my Facebook friends.  I took one look at him with his handsome sons and thought, WOW!  THAT'S what life's about!!!!!  Honestly, I've never seen a more beautiful photo of a father and sons.  NEVER!  Well, as is my custom, I had to share something I find TERRIFIC with ALL my Facebook friends.  And, in no time, they chimed in with how awesome they deem the pic, too!!!

So, to BILL GARVEY, Herbalife Health Coach & U.S. Coast Guard Aviation Technician, I say, LOVE on those boys until either YOU or THEY are no more.

Man, what a beautiful family!!!!!

Oh, Bill's wife, who's also those adorable boys' mom, CHRISTE, is a feast for the EYES, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Haaa!

FAMILY RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment