Thursday, March 27, 2014

All Hail The KING & QUEEN

RuPaul

Since the '90s, I've derived a great deal of entertainment from RuPaul Charles.  I've been watching RuPaul's Drag Race since Season Two.  I'll never forget being at CHER's house in Malibu on Christmas Day several years ago, and telling him how he dissed me back in NYC when he tried to sell me a t-shirt for $10 but I would only pay $5.00!  Of course, he didn't recall that!  But I did!

RuPaul has been quite an inspiration to all the little boys and big boys who see themselves in his artistry.  I've dressed up in drag just once, when I had a small role in the verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry NO-budget film, GLAM TRASH!  Oh, how I wish I had a still photo of what I looked like in that film, but alas, I don't.

Whether "woman" or man, I hope RuPaul continues doin' his thing 'til he's outta HAIR, HEELS and ATTITUDE!!!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment