Sunday, March 2, 2014

All's WELLS That Ends WELLS

DENZEL WELLS

All righty now!!!  The publicity blitz is off and running for AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 21!  And, for the FIRST time in the ENTIRE history of the show, I GIVE A DAMN!!!!!!!  Why, do you ask?

Because of contestant, DENZEL WELLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right!  My favorite cup of COUNTRY COOL is vying to be AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL!!!!!!!  And, I, for one, am gonna vote for him WEEKLY!!!!

I've gotta admit, though, that his "Plea" video below doesn't knock me out!  It doesn't represent the POISE and HUMILITY I wish it did!  However, his ANTM photo shoot images (pictured above) are damn good!  The fact he's wearing a beard is interesting, too!  I've never seen him with anything more than a goatee.

By the time the show hits the airwaves over the summer, the winners will already be known to the show's contestants and crew.  So, here's hoping that on-air, DENZEL manages to illustrate a HUMBLE, HARD-WORKING country boy who just happens to be incredibly good-looking!  I'm PRAYING he does just that!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment