Saturday, March 15, 2014

Thank You For Understanding


All my life I have lived in my own little world.  When I was a youngster, my mother would sometimes tell me, "Come down and join us in the real world."  Hmph!  I never really liked the "real" world, per se, because people sure didn't seem very kind to each other there.  Interestingly enough, though, when I write, I like to write about real people.  And some of those people aren't the kindest.  But usually, they're unkind to THEMSELVES.  Not so much toward other people.  I tell you, perhaps all my writing is geared toward exposing the fact that most people don't love themselves.  Every day I'm blessed to be on this planet is another opportunity for me to work toward achieving that goal for myself.  Wholly.  I'm much closer to attaining that goal than 99% of the folks I know.  At least, that's what I think anyway.

I AM what I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment