Monday, July 28, 2014

Me, Me, Me


I have this strong desire to be a blessing to everybody.  Honestly, I fantasize about being in a position to help everybody realize their goals.

Everybody except ME.

I find that I spend tons of time working toward bettering others' lives.  And when I look at my own life, I see that it doesn't nearly appear as inviting as those I assist.

Not nearly.

I've gotta  pay heed to what flight attendants tell passengers during every flight:  put my OWN oxygen mask on FIRST!

THEN...assist others.

'Cause, truth be told, I CANNOT assist others if I have NO oxygen myself.

So, tomorrow, EVERYTHING I do will be done for ME!!!  And ONLY ME!

'Cause, truth be told, I desire MANY of the experiences I help others attain.

Let me sing my new musical scale:  Do, Re, ME, ME, ME!!!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment