Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The Incredible Mr. Wells


America's Next Top Model Cycle 21 has begun and we're now two episodes in!  Luckily, model/actor DENZELWELLS is still in the game!!  And honestly, he's been dang funny on the show!  His charisma and sense of humor illustrate what a freakin' STAR he's shapin' up to be!

On September 9th, Denzel makes his television acting debut as "Travis," on Tyler Perry's new show, IF LOVING YOU IS WRONG!  So, it's conceivable he'll still be seen on ANTM at the same time he's on Tyler's new show.  I imagine this must be some heady stuff for him!  I know if I were he, it would be for me!

God bless him!  And I wish him MUCH CONTINUED SUCCESS!!!!!!!!

ALL the PHENOMENAL images above were shot by the oh-so-talented JESSY J PHOTO!

No comments:

Post a Comment