Monday, June 8, 2015

The Long And SHORTS Of It






Today I submitted all (3) of my short films to various film festivals.  It'll be interesting to see which of them makes it all the way to the big screen at a festival.  Thus far, only 1st GRADE PICTURE has been shown on the big screen, during Indie Night Film Festival in Hollywood.  I wasn't able to make the screening because of work, but dang it, I'm gonna be at the next one!  I just HAVE to be!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel soooooo good that my work is FINALLY being recognized.  Truth be told, it was never recognized in years gone by because I hadn't applied myself and gotten the work COMPLETED!

Let the record state, if I'm blessed enough to enter into my 52nd year of life, I have 100% FAITH that it'll be the MOST INCREDIBLE year for me both PROFESSIONALLY and PERSONALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 100% FAITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment