Tuesday, July 28, 2015

She, Too, Shall Pass



I don't like confrontation.

Never have.

Whenever I encounter people for whom confrontation is a MUST, I usually find a way to avoid that person.

For the life of me, I can't understand how anyone derives joy from initiating/engaging in a constant argument.

Well, when you're stuck with such a person in the workplace, you may not be able to easily escape.

So...

What do you do?  Well, I simply tune the person out as I plan my getaway.

Honestly, peace and tranquility are my best friends.  I long to be in THEIR presence every, single moment of my life!!!!!!

So...

I've gotta cut off argumentative people at their knees!  Okay, their MOUTHS!  :)

I'm made of stern stuff, so I can endure Miss Argumentative Coworker.

Yes, just like every other unpleasant experience I've encountered in this world, she, too, shall pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment