Tuesday, August 25, 2015

ASPiRE To Be





Well, here it is August 2015 and (2) of my short films have found their way onto national television!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASPiRE TV has begun the fourth season of their short film series, ABFF Independent.  And I'm THRILLED to have my films be a part of it!  That's right, for the last two to three weeks in August, both my films will run on Magic Johnson's cable network.

1ST GRADE PICTURE joins the block of films under the title: What Would You Do.

LATE NIGHT CREEP joins the block of films under the title: Family Matters.

Since the premiere of the films, I have already been asked to do a magazine interview about my work, and I've received some new Twitter followers and a couple of tweets from folks who've seen my work!  BRAVO to me!  And to my director, Allen Sowelle.  And, of course, to my terrific actors!!!!

The best is yet to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment