Friday, November 20, 2015

Fixer Upper

Chip & Joanna Gaines

Over the past week, while surfing Netflix, I've stumbled upon an HGTV show, Fixer Upper.  I had never heard of it, so I clicked on an episode since I like home repair shows.  Well, I'll be damned!  I fell MADLY in love with the hosts of the show, Joanna and her hubby, Chip Gaines.  I mean, the two of them are hella talented.  He builds and she does the interior design.  Honestly, I couldn't take my eyes off the screen.  I watched the ENTIRE first season in one sitting!  Okay, I took a couple breaks, and actually finished the season in a couple days. But, dang, I found the show riveting!

I truly wish I was as handy as Chip is.  I mean, my apartment would look like a SHOWPLACE if I were!

I'm looking forward to Netflix posting Season 2!  Season 3 will begin on HGTV soon.  But, um, I'll be waiting for all the episodes to come to Netflix.  Hey, I like it that way!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment