Monday, December 14, 2015

I Love Christmas...Cards!


I always look forward to this time of year, 'cause I love sending and receiving Christmas cards and Christmas newsletters!!!!!!!  Already, I've received beautiful cards from a few folks!

My beloved friend, Shelley, sent a card that included cute lil' messages about each family member!  I loved it!

My fraternity brother, Scott Cougill, sent a beautiful newsletter with photos and updates on each family member.  Each and every one of his children seems determined to make this world a better place for others.  Parenting job well done, Mr. Cougill!

Another beloved friend/fraternity brother, Father Mike, sent a card and his annual newsletter.  The man travels abroad more than any other human being I know!!  Heck, over the years, I bet he's been through a half dozen passports!!!

I'm gonna go out and buy some cards before this upcoming weekend and get 'em mailed out by Saturday!!!!  I've simply gotta!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment