Saturday, January 30, 2016

The Chick-fil-A Hollywood Tour


The Chick-fil-A in Hollywood is where all tourists should set up camp, 'cause, I swear, damn near every time I go I see a star or twelve.

Yesterday, I was there and saw American Crime's Trevor Jackson walking across the parking lot.  I recognized him immediately and seized the moment to tell him how much I enjoy his performance on the show.  He thanked me, then told me if I really like the show, I should tell it to the show's creator, John Ridley.  He then pointed to a snazzy car in the drive-through line and said, "There he is."

Of course, John had gotten his food and was pulling off, so I did what any adorable adoring fan would do: I yelled out his name!!!!

He stopped his car right then and there.  I scurried over to it and proceeded to tell him everything I think of the show.  Then I reached my hand through his passenger side window, right past the passenger, and shook his hand!  Why not?

On another occasion at the restaurant, I sat in my car at the drive-through right next to Laurence Fishburne.


And on yet another occasion, I sat at a table right next to Jaden Smith!


Forget wasting money on those expensive let's drive past a celebrity's house you can't see because it's behind big gates Hollywood bus tours!!

Chick-fil-A is where to go for star gazing!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment