Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Three Days In



Okay, so we're three days into the New Year and I'm still feelin' as good as I felt in the old year.  Not too shabby, right?

In the past, I've sometimes written down goals for the new year; but truth be told, I've never really been that vigilant about accomplishing those goals; so, as a result, oftentimes I didn't.  This year, I'm doin' something different.

I'm gonna follow the lead of Quincy Braxton Esq., a 25-year-old cat who penned his 2016 goals on paper, in the form of a To Do List, then worked tirelessly and accomplished each and every one of 'em:


Now, to me, that's HELLA IMPRESSIVE!

I've never written down several goals for the year and accomplished each and every one of 'em.

Never!

But, dangit, 2017 is a new year!

ANYTHING is possible!

As long as I IDENTIFY what I want, then WORK DILIGENTLY toward it!    

No comments:

Post a Comment