Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Big Wang

Wilson Wang

One of the greatest aspects of performing background and principal work in commercials is meeting the other actors and crew.  Honestly, the only thing I love more than that is eating the great food we usually have.

Well, today wasn't a great food day, though, because my call time was late.  Drats!

But I sure met some great people!

One, in particular, was Mr. Wilson Wang.

Wilson is a native Californian.  At a mere 30 years blessed, he sure seems to have a pretty level head on his shoulders.

He doesn't smoke.

He doesn't drink.

Can I befriend somebody that dang squeaky clean?  Haaa!

He told me he started out as a crew member on sets.  Then, he smartened up and made the jump to being in front of the camera.

Heck, that's precisely where he should be.

He might be young, but I believe he has probably seen a lot more films than I have!  I'll have to work on that!

Anyway, we discussed a few of Hollywood's recent sexual misconduct headlines.

I told him about being so disappointed in Charlie Rose.

He seemed pretty surprised about Disney's John Lasseter.

All in all, meeting Wilson was a blessing.  I hope to get to know him better as our commercial gigs multiply!

Hell, I hope he and I will be upgraded on this spot!

From MY mouth to GOD's ears!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment