Sunday, April 4, 2010

I'm Walkin'! Yes, Indeed, And I'm...

Today is a GLORIOUSLY SUNNY day here in southern California and, as usual, I'm headin' out for a leisurely stroll through the beautiful neighborhoods of Toluca Lake.  Whenever I walk through those neighborhoods I imagine myself living in one of the beautiful houses there.  I also imagine about the lives of the people who actually live in them.  Yes, living in such a house is most certainly attainable for me, and when my book becomes a monster hit, I'll do just that.  But, until then, I'll continue walking and imagining.  Indeed, my imagination is what gets me through and has gotten me through all the tough times I've ever experienced.  Truly, the mind--and the attitude which springs from it--are PARAMOUNT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment