Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Dear Friend & Her Boys

Next month somethin' SPECTACULAR is scheduled to happen in my life!  No, I'm talkin' about a new job (which I could mos def use).  I'm not talkin' about a financial windfall (again, somethin' I could mos def use).  I'm talkin' about a visit from one of my dearest friends and her sons.  I haven't physically seen them since 2002.  Well, I've seen her, but not the boys.  And I've only seen her ONCE since 2002.  Junior high school graduations and one, high school graduation have occurred since I saw the boys last.  Well, all that's comin' to an end next month.  They're scheduled to fly into L.A. on July 8th!  I reckon if Muhammad won't go to the mountain... -- No, I don't know for sure what my professional/financial life will be like by then, but whatever it is, I'm STILL gonna be as HAPPY AS A SISSY AT THE 'Y' that they're here.  I love them.  Honestly I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment